Space Filler

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

CCM Downloads, Forums, Thesis, A Mysterious Program & all the blah blah

A monthly blog?! No way, man. I told myself. So I posted again & then here it is... oh well... First of all I would like to give my biggest appreciation to a German dude named Herbert, who has this really great passion for our already un-trusted country & even put up a site with some photos from the tourist spots here... & man was I touched by his passion for this country which is really soaked up with politics, showbiz, & poverty. How I wish more Pinoys will have the guts to put up a site similar to his on their Blogspot accounts or whatever. & If you want to visit his site, go to the Wolfsters.com links below this blogpage... with the name "Herbert". Got it? Got it. He he. There's this site I was referred to which I became a member & became overjoyed because of those whole, free album downloads of CCM bands & artists. It's on Christian Downloads & the link can be seen on the Extra Links part of this blogpage. I'm also getting preoccupied with the forums on Christianster & well... no comment... & yup... my Capsule Proposal! It's kinda undergoin another make-over so I ask for more prayers for the proposal... A mysterious program was sent to me which can read your mind by having those symbols & numbers & mathematics bein smacked down to your face like a stone. I don't know how the stuff works, but if I find out that it's of the Accuser I will delete it immediately from my briefcase. Well, who knows, maybe it's only from a really complex algorithm he he. Well... I think that's all for now... keep visitin because I may post some interesting stuff in days to come... Well... Au Revoir... God Bless you all & May the Lord's light shine on you all forever & ever... Jesus Christ is HardCore (J.C.H.C.)!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grabe ang background music ha!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Nikko said...

Syempre... Christian punk ata yan... he he

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home