Space Filler

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Christian punk started making waves in U.K. in 1979

Yup... Before '79 there were a few bands didn't get attention like Ishmael United & Giantkiller. & then there was Bill Mason Band, who started making waves in the punk scene in 1979 with their release, "No Sham!" (please see smaller picture) If you have some lyrics for their songs, can you please... please... please place their lyrics in my comment space... & I will be glad if you do... How I wish some site will provide some mp3s of some of the songs from these guys... Oh well. & Oh, check out also 100% Proof. They're also in the vein of 70s-80s Christian punk rock. I'm really surprised that there's this punk scene two years back before Undercover in the U.S. in 1982 released their self-titled debut album (see larger picture).
Discography:
Undercover (1982):
1. Exuse Us
2. Heal Me
3. I'll Be A Fool
4. Francine
5. It's Official
6. Turn Your Head
7. Look It Up
8. Read It In A Letter
9. Daddy-O
10. Tonight
11. Stop
12. He's In Love With You
13. I.C.U.
14. He Gives We Have
15. Dying In Love
No Sham! (1979):
1. Billy & The Rotas
2. Detectivse
3. Out On The Streets
4. I Don't Want you
5. Stand Up & Be Counted
6. Radio
7. I Got The Answers
8. Mr. G.
9. Get Inside
10. Lost Years
By the way... I got these infos from Crossrhythms.co.uk, & from the site of the Christian punk band Undercover. Well... that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home