Again. haha. Factoids you have to watch out ^_^. & May I emphasize again:Some of the things here are only my viewpoints. So don't flood me with hate comments or something. This is posted here for fun & enlightenment purposes only. Again I do not intend here to generalize things. Just read & enjoy. ehehe.
1. Importantly, You believe that Jesus died for you so that you will be saved through the fires of Hell, & you have accepted Him as your personal Lord & Savior.
2. You think the best band that came out of Christian punk is HANOVER SAINTS.
3. You dream of your band having bassist that aren't that good in playing bass guitars.
4. You became the scourge of most Christian Conservatives & also Christian Fundies.
5. You believe that anarchy is a prison, so you shout one of One Bad Pig's songs from the album "A Christian Banned" to all the Anarchists out there.
6. You can chant 8-12 lines in just under a minute. Take note that each line must contain 20 syllables.
7. You're not gay, & you abhor homosexuality, because the Bible forbids it. But you're not a homophobe.
8. You dream of learning how to play bagpipes.
9. You're singing "When The Truth Rings Out" by Hanover Saints while taking a bath, & at times you're being heard by the next-door neighbor who will be really horrified by the crashing sounds that you're making inside the bathroom.
10. You also listen to bands like Kutless & Jars Of Clay on rock stations & also Christian stations on radio, but you perform a circle pit when you heard The Deal's songs over the radio.
11. You can say the word "Oi!" with a perfectly Scottish accent.
12. You know that Colin of The Deal drinks milk in their "Richard Bachmann" video, so you do the same by singing the same song while buying fresh milk at the grocery of a nearby SM branch, causing some people to frown or laugh at you while you do that.
13. You have a guitar, & you use only a half of it, i.e. only the base strings.
14. You've broken one of your electric fans in the house while circle-pitting with the song J.C.H.C. by Officer Negative.
15. You prefer the old Squad Five-O than the new, compromised one.
16. You prefer the old MxPx than the new one.
17. You've managed to collect most of Crashdog's songs through subscription to christiandl.com.
18. You've been demised hearing that Johnny Cash was dead three years ago.
19. You think Christian progressive is OK, but Christian progressive punk is much better (Craig's Brother for example)
20. You've known alredy that Christian punk started in the U.K., & you've been dreaming to get 70's Christian punk CDs at Crossrhythms (Bill Mason Band, 100% Proof, Giantkiller, Ishmael United, etc.)
21. You've been dreaming of starting a Christian Old School Punk & Hardcore band in the Philippines, nevertheless of the music (Old School Punk & Hardcore) which is underground & only familiar with the few folks currently spread around the Philippines, mostly around Bulacan. 22. You've composed a 40-second song (with a lot of lyrics) because you've been impressed by the song "Sing Along Song" by Officer Negative.
23. You know that two of the fastest punk rock bands in America are Christian (Lugnut, 90 lb. wuss)
24. You've been dreaming to get a copy of Lugnut's debut album, Like The Dickens, which has 17 tracks clocking the whole album at only 22 minutes.
25. You've also been dreaming to get hold of all 90 lb. wuss albums at christiandl, but gotten really frustrated honestly when they weren't still re-uploading them up.
26. You've also dreamt of coming to Cornerstone to see Ballydowse, Psalters, or Headnoise perform.
27. You're a Relient K fan.
28. You frown at anyone who thinks Thiessen's gay just because they toured with Simple Plan & Good Charlotte at a Warped Tour.
29. You know that good drumming skills are needed in punk rock, but also you know that too much complexity in drums produces jazz music.
30. You're not comfortable really with jazz music.
31. You like downloading some of the mp3s of the songs of your favorite punk bands in free downloading sites.
32. You know about more than five possible downloading sites of the Christian punk song mp3s you desire to save into your computer.
33. You're at times dancing to The Dingees' "Leave The Kids Alone"
34. You've been dreaming to go to Puerto Rico to see Clear Convictions perform.
35. You turned the volume of your radio into maximum when you heard One-21's "Morality" was playing there.
36. You also contemplate a band name with the word "The" on it, for example, The Redeemed, The Oppressed, The Crushed, etc.
37. Your composed lyrics will probably be more about the experiences that you have as a Christian.
38. You exchanged "J.C.H.C." for your term "cool" in your everyday conversations with anyone.
FCP (Filipino Christian Punk-head): Have you watched "Passion Of The Christ"?
Anyone: YEAAAHHH!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!
FCP: That's so... J.C.H.C.!!!
39. You're probably one of the tablespoonful FCP's here in the country.
40. You know those who think that FCPs are losers return their loser comment to themselves because you know by their judging of Christian Punk is lame, oxymoronic, & plain stupid just shows their box they don't wanna go out from.
41. You think mixing genres is OK for you because you know The Dingees & The Insyderz did it. 42. You don't feel down because by the grace of God you still believe that you can have a band that has songs which equal the speed of Lugnut's & 90 lb. wuss'.
43. You have a harsh & husky voice that you acquired by singing One-21's "Nothing To Lose" five times a day.
44. You also use Seventh Star songs to clear up your throat.
45. Your dream music video is shot with your hairstyle that's mohawk.
46. You think that being a straight-edger (SxE) is cool.
47. You still dream of having an old school Punk & Hardcore song with a Christian Tagalog lyrics. 48. You think that an old school punk & hardcore Christian Tagalog lyric is awesome because it has also a forceful tone that can at times rival German language in punk music.
49. You've been dreaming to hear a sample of Jesus Skins, a German Christian Skinhead punk band.
50. You've rejoiced seeing a Dogwood video being played at 1cubed.
51. You've been planning to shoot a music video in Golden Acres.
52. You know that misconceptions that spring with Christian punk usually are logically fallacious.
53. You always correct anyone who mistakes you for a pagan.
54. You know the "rebellion" being used in some of Christian Punk Bands' lyrics refer to the rebellion to the worldly system ^_^.
55. You know that #54 is portrayed in Fire Engine Red's "Don't Be Like The World".
56. You detest the "Cornato" hand.
57. You're not against doing the Mosh-pit & the Circle-pit.
58. You know that there's rebuke in the Scripture.
59. You've been planning to use rebuking elements in one of your punk songs.
60. You have "J.C.H.C." as your alias.
61. You know what J.C.H.C. means.
62. You're not racist.
63. You're a Creationist pilosopher.
64. You also plan to include Apologetics in the lyrics of your songs.
65. You dream of starting your album with the sound of many people conversing similar to that of MxPx's "Delores' & Hanover Saints' "The Promised Land"
66. Everyone knows who your favorite bands are by reading your own rules about bein an FCP.
67. You dream of being a mascot.
68. You want to learn Scottish Tap-dancing.
69. You envision having The Insyderz's songs in the Praise & Worship sessions at your church.
70. You think that having a girl in the vox is pretty cool, just like what Headnoise did.
71. You think Synthesizers are kinda cool in punk music.
72. You're influenced musically by those bands that are being played in Time Bomb every Wednesday night at NU 107.
73. You're also listening to emo-punk bands like Antiskeptic & Ace Troubleshooter.
74. You're dismayed at the lack of Christian punk albums bein featured at Christiandl.com.
75. You're aware that at times you hate melodic music, at times you're not.
76. You know that you'll go to the place you've known already if you feel guilty reading #75 but lie to people about it.
77. You're also aware that most of the time you like melody in old school punk & hardcore songs.
78. You've composed songs that have one-word titles.
Example: "Rally", "Revolt", "Revolution", etc. are ideal titles of the songs for your dream album.
79. The only exciting show for you on NU 107 is Against The Flow.
80. You've given the radio show mentioned in #79 a CD which contained one of your Christian punk rock compilations.
81. You're a closet Christian black metal rocker, but Hanover Saints is still your preferred band.
82. You're dreaming of a band that has a music which can rival Black Flag.
83. Christian new school hardcore rock music is also OK for you.
84. You still mosh/circle-pit at Dodgin' Bullets' "Tomorrow The World Will Change".
85. You headbang to Bloody Sunday's songs.
86. You've bought a No Innocent Victim tape at an SM store for just 60 pesos.
87. You thought Sanitary Department sounded like Sex Pistols.
88. You thought One-21 sounded like The Exploited or Rancid.
89. Crashdog is so awesome for you.
90. You have no trouble singing Lugnut's "82".
91. You've composed very short songs.
92. You shouted "Chux Wife!" during a very quiet departmental examination.
93. You never fail to mosh-pit with yourself while singing any Hanover Saints song.
94. You're actually moshing/circle-pitting with yourself inside your house while listening to any Hanover Saints song.
95. You thought that the Levites are Straight-Edge punks because of their lifestyle.
96. You always grab a straw after ordering a meal at Jollibee (Jollibee is Philippines' answer to McDonald's) & then raise it up for everyone to see, & then you shout, "WE'RE PONY SOLDIERS, JUST LIKE I TOLD YA" & then perform an improvised moshpit/circle-pit with yourself to the already irritated people around you.
97. You already are a skinheaded guy.
98. You know that drummers get the major workout in gigs.
99. Your composed lyrics are very straight-forward... no big words are found within the lyrics of your songs.
100. You believe that MxPx + Slick Shoes = Side Walk Slam.
101. You have a compilation CD that contained 31 songs because of War Rocket Ajax's songs.
102. You insist that Christian old school punk & hardcore is musically different than all that "seckie junk."
103. Drugs , Sex, & Alcohol are not J.C.H.C.
104. You're always listening to Hanover Saints.
105. You're bein judged by Christian conservatives & fundies as a drug addict, because you admire "Devil's music." Because many drug addicts according to them listen to Punk music...
That's all for now hee hee :D