Space Filler

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Crashdog rulez!!!

First of all... my first entry in English. I got tired of translating the others because there are almost twelve of them & I've got no time to work em out. I'm really busy with the physical biochemistry thing at school & then I came across Crashdog... My first word after listening to "Voice of Defiance" was... Wow. Yup. & to think that I'm also listening to The Deal, Hanover Saints, Flatfoot 56, One-21, Headnoise, Officer Negative, Smiley Kids (which I came across when I was browsin some bands in MySpace), Huntingtons, Shop 11 Phoenix, Lugnut, & The CafFiends. What's funny is that they never made it to mainstream. They sound like Sex Pistols, or Anti-Flag in some of their songs, but I think because they're a Christian punk they never became big like some of their secular counterparts. Oh well. Most of us here in the Philippines haven't even seen them in person, & that's too bad. Well... as I've said in my previous posts (those are in Filipino)... I've always dreamt about starting a JPUSA-like revival here... or having an old skool christian punk band with some reggae tones similar to that of The Dingees. It really sux to know that years ago they broke up, & I don't know whether there'll be Crashdog again, Greetings to you, Crashdog, from the Philippines. Wherever you are now, I'll be prayin for a new album from you. Come & see the Philippines for sometime. God Bless you guys... Keep rockin & keep the fire burnin... he he

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home